Société d'Orthopédie et de Traumatologie de l'Est
We are pleased to announce the 38th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society, which will take place in Antwerp, Belgium, 12-14 September 2019.
The main conference theme is: From basic science to clinical practice: the importance of translation science in the development of concepts on infection prevention and treatment
The topics for the conference:
- Prevention of Muscular Skeletal Infections
- Fracture-Related Infection: current concepts on diagnostics and treatment
- Diabetic foot infection: vascularisation and soft tissue management
- Optimizing PJI diagnosis strategy
- Strategies against Biofilm related infections
- Spinal infections
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 12 April 2019
- Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance: 05 June 2019
- Early Registration Deadline: Before 01 July 2019
Find more information on the conference website: www.ebjis19.org
We hope the scientific programme will be of value to increase your knowledge, improve your future clinical work and build your friendships in the Society.
We look forward to welcoming you to Antwerp.
On behalf of the local organising committee and EBJIS board,
Olivier Cornu, Local chair
and Martin McNally, President of EBJIS